How to Apply
In light of the national lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic, TTE’s recruitment process has now been suspended temporarily. We will still be recruiting for a September 2021 intake and are hoping to restart accepting applications towards the end of February 2021. If you have already applied, your application will be processed once we restart. To register your interest please click here.
Applications must be submitted by 30th April 2021 any received after this date will not be accepted.
NOTE – If you have already started an application and saved it as a draft, this will stay on our system as a draft and we will contact you as soon as we are accepting applications again.
- Aged 16 or above
- 5 GCSEs grade 4-9/C or above (predicted grades if you are yet to achieve) MUST include Maths, English Language and Science (or equivalent)
- Have an interest in Engineering, practical and/or Science based activities
- Online applications accepted from 1st December 2020. Please click here to apply. (due to Covid-19 this is temporarily suspended)
- Complete the application form and return to TTE
- Invite for selection tests
- Invite for 1st interview (depending on selection test result)
- Invite for 2nd interview (depending on 1st interview result & if chosen by an Employer Company)
- If not selected by a Employer Company – there may be other programmes available (Engineering Only)
- If successful you will commence training in September 2021 dependant on GCSE results and medical (if required by the employer).