Information Advice and Guidance
Welcome to TTE Training Limited where we provide up to date and comprehensive information, advice and guidance on a wealth of education and employment opportunities for school leavers and adult learners. Our staff are dedicated to providing a first-rate and confidential facility to all clients and learners offering impartial information, advice and guidance. We work in close partnership with a number of key feeder schools and local industry, not only to produce tomorrow’s engineers but also to develop, guide and map out the pathway of the region’s learners and thus aid in their future success and development.
What we offer
We offer a wide range of Apprenticeships, NVQ’s and vocational training to employers and employees of local industry and business. Our staff will speak to you in confidence, treating you equally, offering you impartial information, advice and guidance at all times.
We will treat all personal information about you in the strictest confidence and are registered under the Data Protection Act.
Equal Opportunities and Diversity
We actively work to ensure that all clients and learners are given equal access to our service. We approach individuals, schools, business etc. without prejudice or agenda. TTE recruitment closely monitor their activity to ensure ethnicity, gender, age and disability are managed in an equal and fair manner.
What you can expect from us
Qualified and experienced staff who will interview, plan, deliver and assess you in a professional manner, capable of giving you relevant information, advice and guidance allowing you the opportunity of experiencing the following;
- Getting in: Induction process and explanation of services available to learners
- Getting on: Interim reviews on progress and continued programme support
- Moving on: Provision of options on next steps and personal development
We will also:
- Greet all learners with a friendly, courteous and helpful welcome
- Provide a supportive atmosphere with knowledgeable and approachable staff
- Provide a relevant and thorough induction to learning and health and safety
- Provide information that is relevant and up to date
- Provide services at the times stated and give due notice of any changes
- Work impartially and confidentially in our relationships with learners, employers and relevant funding bodies
- Retain and develop links with employers to maximise employment and work placement opportunities
- Provide resources that are accessible and user friendly
- Ensure learners are aware of the range services available suitable to their needs and are referred to other services and service providers as appropriate
- Encourage feedback from learners and employers regarding our provision
- Maintain the highest standards in Health and Safety
What we expect of you
- Respect the needs of other learners and staff members and use any equipment carefully
- Be punctual in attending appointments and events, giving as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or change your appointment
- Take an active role in your learning journey
- Give feedback when required about your learning experience so that improvements can be made. We encourage and welcome suggestions and feedback on our service which we receive through feedback forms, one to one interaction and our suggestion box.
- We have a formal complaints policy which will be followed in the event of any complaint raised. If you would like more information on this, please speak to a member of staff who will guide you through the process.
- Services to employers
- Provide opportunities for employers and sponsors to tour our facilities
- Offer employers the opportunity to take part in planned events
- Provide facilities for employers to make presentations to learners
- Aim to build further links with employers including exchanging information on application and recruitment patterns and encouraging support for learner employability.
- Give employers the opportunity to be involved in the process of recruiting learners
- Share best practice through interview skills workshops
- Our Expectations of Employers
- Assist in the learner review process to ensure appropriate progress of learners
- Give feedback when required about our service to employers so that improvements can be made
- Abide by Equal Opportunity and Minimum Wage Legislation
- Provide a safe learning environment for on site learners
The Limitations of our Service
TTE Training Limited are experienced and equipped to offer information, advice and guidance on the courses and related services we offer. We hold some information on other local providers and can refer you to alternative appropriate providers, information services or agencies if we are unable to meet your needs.