Risk Assessment Synopsis
This course is designed for anyone with a responsibility to conduct a Risk Assessment, or even if you are just required to contribute to them. This could include:
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Site Managers and Managers;
- Quality Controllers;
- Health and Safety Specialists;
- Personnel Contributing to the Risk Assessment Process.
The course covers the following topics:
- Principles of Risk Assessments;
- Prioritising Risk;
- Controls and Monitoring Controls;
- Risk Assessments in Practice.
Duration: Half day.
Cost: £350 + vat.
Delegates: Maximum of 10.
Venue: New Horizons House, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4LT. Or Customer Site.