To provide the delegate with an understanding of the purpose & application of a Permit to Work system.
- Legislative Requirements for Provision of a Safe System of Work;
- Definition of a Safe System of Work;
- Typical Permit to Work Layout;
- Safe Preparation of Plant & Equipment;
- Job Handover;
- Hand Back of Plant & Equipment after Maintenance;
- Relevance of Different Signatories.
Note: The above content can be related to specific permitry used by the customer company.
Presentations, practical exercise based upon different scenarios. An assessment will be carried out on satisfactory completion of the course.
Duration: Half day.
Cost:£350 + vat per group.
Delegates: Maximum of 6.
Venue: New Horizons House, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4LT. Or Customer Site.