Those who are involved in the wide scope of manual handling – this normally applies to the majority of the workforce in all sectors of industry.
- Introduction and Aims;
- Employer/Employee Obligations;
- Common Back Injuries & Their Causes;
- Spine & Vertebrae Structures;
- Types of Injuries, Skeletal & Muscular;
- Effect of Posture & Load Position;
- Principles of Good Movement;
- Lifting & Lowering;
- Pushing & Pulling;
- Video Presentation;
- Brief Risk Assessment Session;
- Theoretical Assessment.
Demonstration of correct lifting methods supported by practical exercises and classroom activities.
Duration: 2 hours.
Cost: £250 + vat.
Delegates: Maximum of 10.
Venue: New Horizons House, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4LT. Or Customer Site.