IOSH Managing Safely Synopsis
The IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for those who are required to manage safely & effectively. In compliance with both their organisation’s policy & best practice in Health & Safety.
- Introducing IOSH Managing Safely;
- Assessing Risks;
- Controlling Risk;
- Understanding your Responsibilities;
- Identifying Hazards;
- Defining Hazards & Risks and the Legal Requirements for Risk Assessment;
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents;
- Statutory Requirements for Accident & Incident Reporting;
- Measuring Performance;
- Protecting our Environment.
Delegates who successfully complete the written and practical assessment, will be awarded a nationally recognised certificate by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health.
Lectures & Discussions, Relevant Videos, Practical Demonstrations & Interactive Exercises.
Duration: 3 days. Plus a 4 hour work-based risk assessment assignment, which needs to be completed within 10 days of the course.
Cost: £3200 + vat per group.
Venue: New Horizons House, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4LT. Or Customer Site.
Delegates: Maximum of 8.
Open courses are also available, please call for scheduled dates and costs.*
Next Open Courses:
19th, 20th & 21st November 2019