Who this course is for; Anyone who works with or near electrical equipment.
Aim; Anyone involved with machinery to be conversant with basic electrical principles and their legal responsibilities concerning working with or near electrical equipment.
Objectives; To demonstrate understanding;
- Basic electrical principles
- The nature of electricity
- Insulators and conductors
- Voltage, current, resistance and power
- A.c. and d.c.
- Three phase systems
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (see the course flyer for contents)
Assessment: A 25-question written exam
Duration: 2 days
Delegates: Maximum of 16
Cost: £1200 + VAT