Passport to Safety National Training Scheme.
Introduction to CCNSG training.
CCNSG training was designed by clients such as ICI and Shell. Its aim is to provide a common safety training standard across the nation. This would help in achieving clients’ goals of improved safety performance.
CCNSG Target Audience.
CCNSG training is aimed at all contractor personnel working in the process industries nationwide.
Objectives of CCNSG training.
It ensures process industry personnel are trained and assessed to a minimum standard of safety and competency. CCNSG training must be carried out before starting work on site. This ensures they do not present a danger to themselves or others. CCNSG will lead to a reduction in repetitive safety induction training across clients’ sites.
CCNSG Course Outline.
- Introduction to Health and Safety Law and Work Permits.
- Safe Working Practices.
- Safe Access and Egress.
- Accident & First Aid Procedures.
- Fire Precautions & Procedures.
- COSHH & Personnel Protective Equipment.
- Manual Handling.
- Working with Cranes and Heavy Equipment.
- Tool Box Talks.
- Risk Assessment.
Operator and Maintainers 2 days. Leading a Team Safely (Supervisors) 1 day. Update after 3 years 1 day.
For the three year update, the course can be taken either three months prior to the passport expiring* or 3 months after expiry date**.
*The passport will be dated from expiry date on passport.
**The passport will then also be dated from the original expiry date.
- £156.00 per person for the operator 2 day course (inc. vat).
- £114.00 per person for refresher (inc. vat).
- £117.60 per person for the leading a team safely (supervisor) course (inc. vat).
2021 Available Training Dates:
5th & 6th May
11th & 12th May
25th & 26th May
New Horizons House, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4LT or Customer Site.
Please call 0151 357 6100 for open course dates or use the contact form.