Safe Working at Heights Synopsis
This course is to provide a competence in and an appreciation of, safe working at heights.
Any person who works at height. Or supervisors who have activities which require them to work at height within their scope of duties.
- Work at Height Regulations;
- Ladders, Step Ladders & Trestles;
- Scaffold Access;
- Suspended Cradles;
- Powered Operated Working Platforms;
- Personal Suspension Equipment & Harness Systems;
- Selection of Work Equipment;
- Theoretical Assessment.
Duration: Half day.
Cost (TTE certification): £350 + vat per group.
Cost (Npors certification): £500 + vat* per group.
Delegates: Maximum of 10.
Venue: New Horizons House, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4LT. Or Customer Site.
*NPORS accreditation surcharge is an additional £35 + vat pp. Delegates are then entered onto a HSE approved database for 5 years.