Electrical Appreciation Synopsis
Electrical Appreciation, Course Outline:
- Basic Electrical Theory;
- Generation and Distribution of Electricity;
- Electrical Safety;
- Regulations (EAW, Supply Regulations 17th Edition);
- Cables and Glands;
- Protection Systems;
- Test Equipment;
- Safe Isolation and Documentation;
- Preventative Maintenance;
- Reading Electrical Drawings.
- Measurement of Resistance Voltage and Current;
- Testing Earth Continuity, Insulation Resistance and RCD’s;
- Motor Testing, Connection Methods, Steel Wire Armour Glanding and SY Glanding;
- Safe Isolation and Assessment.
Classroom activities using visual training aids supported by practical exercises. On satisfactory completion of the course there will be an assessment of competence.
Duration: Three days
Cost: £1800 + vat per group
Delegates: Maximum of 8
Venue: New Horizons House, New Bridge Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4LT or Customer Site.